introduces the new 5 Inch Monster Exhaust designed specifically for the 2010-2012 Ram 2500/3500 6.7L pickup trucks. The DPF-back exhaust system features constant-diameter 5 Inch mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing and a massive patented tip which virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF.
With the stock exhaust nozzle measuring a mere 4 Inch compared to the Monster Exhaust's massive 5 Inch outlet, the Banks system offers a 60 percent greater flow area than stock, And, the Monster Exhaust boasts less backpressure than stock, leading to more power and increased fuel economy.
Cummins owners can choose from two huge patented 6.5 Inch x 7.5 Inch ob-round slash-cut exhaust tips; chrome-plated polished stainless steel or high-temp matte black with rolled edge. And, unlike other brands, Banks' chrome-plated stainless tip will not turn brown with heat.
- Virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF
- Constant-diameter 5 Inch mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- Less backpressure than stock
- Huge patented 6.5 Inch x 7.5 Inch ob-round slash-cut exhaust tip
- Chrome-plated stainless tip will not turn brown with heat
- Ob-Round Exhaust Tip Patent No. D558,111