Banks Techni-Cooler Intercooler system includes mandrel-bentÂ 3 inchÂ high-flow boost tubes ... large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks instead of the wimpy stock plastic ones that can rupture under high-boost conditions ... a high-flow inlet that distributes air evenly across the intercooler for an 18 percent increase in flow and more effective cooling. a wide-open outlet.and a thicker core area with impressive volume.
Because the stock manifold inlet in early '99 Power Strokes flows more air to one side of the cylinder bank than to the other, Banks developed an innovative Twin-Ram manifold inlet assembly that flows air equally to both sides of the engine for smooth, even power delivery.
Note: Twin-Ram is available for 1999 1999-1/2 (early) models only (not required for late '99 and later vehicles).
- Improves Power, Durability and Fuel Economy
- Dramatically increases air density
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG and constant-duty power
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Wide-open inlet and outlet
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Maximizes Boost Air
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- Lower restriction for superior flow
- 2-year Warranty
- 18 percent increase in flow
- Mandrel-bent 3 inch high-flow boost tubes
- Aluminum end tanks won't burst like stock
- High-flow inlet and outlet
- Thicker core area with impressive volume
- Twin-Ram flows air equally