6.7L Powerstroke Billet Oil Pump Gear
Designed to replace the factory gear where 800+hp applications can cause stretching or failure
- Precision machined with 4140 hardened steel— Providing increased reliability & strength
- Includes inner & outer gear— To provide you with the best possible tolerances
- Tested & installed in high horsepower application— WE find the weak points, so you don’t have to!
- Eliminate the possibility of breaking or stretching at higher horsepower levels— We already know this happens with the OEM gear.
- Great for abusive situations such as sled pulling & drag racing— capable of handling whatever power level you throw at it!
The 6.7L Powerstroke Billet Oil Pump Gear has been rigorously tested in our UCC truck and our dragster under the most abusive situations. After running a factory gear for a full season, we spec’ed it out and found the inner gear to be stretched/out of round approximately 0.020, which would ultimately lead to failure and breakage. The outer gear was unscathed, but this kit allows you to replace both precisions matched gears to have the best tolerances possible.
The SPE Billet Oil Pump Gear was machined from 4140 hardened steel, thus providing increased reliability and strength. These gears are precision matched to provide you with the most precise tolerances.
All of our products undergo rigorous testing before they get released to the market. Our mission is to find the flaws, weak points, and underperforming components, so our customers don’t have to!