Banks Ram-Air Intake feeds your Cummins engine cooler, denser, outside air for greater power and fuel economy. Its performance is extensively tested and validated: in the computer, using Computational Fluid Dynamics software - on the flowbench - and later, on the vehicle. Let the others build and ship: Ram-Air's performance is proven, again and again!
- Extensively tested and validated
- Airflow Gain 66% over stock
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Inhales cooler outside air for more power and MPG
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Helps engine run cooler
- Accommodates engine movement
- Prevents component damage
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- DRY Air Filter Element
- 5-year Limited Warranty (Filter: Lifetime Limited Warranty)
- Emission compliant: 2013-2015 CARB EO D-161-102
Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System, Dry Filter for use with 2013 and up Ram 6.7L Cummins Diesel
*Tests were performed on the same flow bench under the same conditions, with the MAF sensor installed.