Pickup: Amplify your truck's performance at the friendliest price around! Banks Git-Kit produces rear-wheel gains up to +50 hp, +88 lb-ft torque and saves you an average of 8 percent in fuel when you're toting something heavy behind you. Maintains safe EGTs to preserve engine durability. Fitment Notes: Important - Some vehicle configurations require an extension kit for proper fit. 1999 Power Stroke variations: Ford trucks for model year 1999 fall into three categories: 1999, early 1999.5, late 1999.5. It is important to know the specific model. Check the build date on the tag inside the driver's door, then match: 1999 model year (built prior to 1/99 with catalytic converter), Early 1999.5 model year (built prior to 1/99, no catalytic converter, intake manifold has 2 inch-diameter inlets), Late 1999.5 model year (built on or after 1/99, no catalytic converter, intake manifold has 3 inch-diameter inlets). 1999-2003 F-350 cab-and-chassis (no bed) trucks: If fuel tank is behind rear axle of the vehicle, use systems for F-450/550 trucks. 1999-2003 pickups other than standard-cab long-bed or extended-cab short-bed require Exhaust Extension Kit. Git-Kit not available for 2001-2003 (275 hp) pickups.
- Optimizes airflow, air density, continuous power and MPG
- Honors the host vehicle and improves longevity
- Amplify your truck's performance at the friendliest price around!
- Gain up to +50 hp/+88 lb-ft
- 8 percent more towing MPG
- Single exhaust, Chrome tip
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-55
- Fits Pickup, F-250/350 Catalytic converter (see fitment notes)
- Monster Turbine Outlet Pipe
- Monster Exhaust System
- Chrome Tailpipe
- Includes all necessary hardware
Git-Kit Bundle, Power System with Single Exit Exhaust, Chrome Tip for use with 1999 Ford 7.3L F250/F350, with Catalytic Converter