Banks has power systems for every budget! Git-Kit delivers best gains of +40 hp, +72 lb-ft (rear wheel). Lowers EGTs, improves durability. Pickup: Banks Git-Kit is a kind-to-your-budget rocket-booster that unleashes top gains of +40 hp and +72 lb-ft torque, raises turbo boost and maintains safe EGTs. Includes: OttoMind engine-calibration module (Git-Kit calibration), Stainless heat-shielded Monster turbine outlet pipe. Test vehicle: 1997 F-250 heavy-duty crew-cab pickup, 4-wheel drive, 4.10 gear ratio. Solo vehicle weight: 6,850 lbs. Towing combined vehicle weight: 17,480 lbs. Horsepower and torque measured at rear wheels.
- Optimizes airflow, air density, continuous power and MPG
- Honors the host vehicle and improves longevity
- Banks has power systems for every budget!
- Git-Kit delivers best gains of +40 hp, +72 lb-ft (rear wheel)
- Lowers EGTs
- Improves durability
- CHROME tips
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-55
- Fits 1994-1997 Ford 7.3L w/Auto or Manual Trans
- Monster Turbine Outlet Pipe
- CARB Decal
- Includes all necessary hardware
Git-Kit Bundle, Power System for use with 1994-1997 Ford 7.3L, Automatic or Manual Transmission