The stock transmission is designed to handle the output of the stock engine, but not much more. Increase the durability of your drivetrain with a BD transmission. All transmissions come with BD's heavy duty transmission pan, and most packages come bundled with our auxiliary transmission filter kit for added protection! Comes with Billet Input Shaft designed to withstand rapid acceleration and high torque. The perfect combination for those installing the ProForce 3 or Hi5 torque converter.
- Increase the durability of your drivetrain
- Stock thrust bushings replaced with roller Torrington bearings
- Increased line pressure to 190-200psi
- Cooler line case saver in every transmission
- High temp Raybestos band
- Clutch Count: OD 6
- Clutch Count: OD DIRECT 10
- Clutch Count: FORWARD 5
- Clutch Count: DIRECT 5 (1994-1995) / 6 (1996-1997)
- BD auxiliary full flow filter kit for extra protection
- BD rigid aluminum heavy duty transmission pan
- Pan adds 2qt extra oil capacity
- Magnetic drain plug
- Pan heat-dissipating fins keep the temperature down
- Every transmission is tested on a dyno
- Not warranted for Race or Sled Pull use
- Available with Billet input shaft
- 9 Hours
- 150,000 Miles
- 24,000 miles
- No Race abuse covered. Remote filter required for inspection with a cooler flow rate in GPM at Oil/Air transmission cooler outlet.
- BD torque converter must be installed at the time of installation of the transmission - use of a 3rd party or OE converter will invalidate the transmission warranty.